; NORFOLK, VA, January 20, 2015 – The up and coming match-up between the New Britain Loyalists and the Seattle Seahawks will be America’s most watched national brandishing occasion this year. Amid the diversion on Sunday, February 1, there will be loads of amusement day mingling that may incorporate drinking. That is the reason the National Interstate Activity Wellbeing Organization (NHTSA) and law implementation authorities are asking football fans to pick sides now: drinking OR driving.
On the off chance that you anticipate drinking amid Sunday’s defining moment, assign a calm driver to get you home securely or take an interest in Kalfus & Nachman’s Protected Ride Home Program. “Inebriated driving is totally preventable,” says Paul Hernandez. “All it takes is a bit of arranging. We need fans to recollect that it’s a decision. Drink or drive- – yet never do both.”
Kalfus & Nachman is banding together with Norfolk Dark & White Taxi Organization 757-855-4444 to offer free rides home for anybody in the 757 territory from commence to midnight. As individual harm lawyers, we need to drive down this startling measurement; in 2012, there were 10,322 individuals murdered in liquor impeded driving accidents, 31 percent of crash fatalities.
What you have to know to about the program:
– Kalfus & Nachman Safe Ride Home Program will be accessible for the 757 range, from commence to midnight on February 1, 2015 for the defining moment.
– To ask for a free taxi ride home call Dark & White Taxicab at (757) 855-4444 and let them know you are asking for a taxicab for Kalfus & Nachman Safe Ride Home
– Cab rides are given to grown-ups who generally may endeavor to commute home in the wake of drinking.
– Must be gotten from a bar or eatery with conclusive goal to somebody’s home.
– Picked up in city and conveyed to same or contiguous city.
– Rides can’t be ensured to everybody who calls; in any case, each endeavor will be made to suit all solicitations.
– You must be more than 21 or more seasoned to take an interest
The accomplished mischance attorneys of Kalfus & Nachman gladly serve Norfolk, Newport News, and Roanoke, Virginia. For more data, or to ask for a lawyer to come and talk please call Mary L. Murray, Chief of Advertising at Kalfus & Nachman 757-461-4900.
About Kalfus & Nachman
The Virginia individual damage attorneys of Kalfus & Nachman gladly serve the groups of Norfolk, Newport News, and Roanoke, Virginia. They speak to a wide assortment of lawful cases, for example, individual damage, engine vehicle mischances, government managed savings inability, wrongful demise, item risk and nursing home carelessness. For more data, please visit: www.kalfusnachman.com.